This is Preventable
SPRINKLER SYSTEM FAILURE
Dedicated to Protecting Fire Sprinkler Systems from MIC and Generalized Corrosion
When Failure is NOT an Option....
Huguenot Laboratories staff of highly trained MIC (Microbiological Influenced Corrosion) experts have over 150 years of combined industry experience in testing, identifying, mitigating, and monitoring microbial and generalized corrosion in fire protection systems (FPS). Be careful of other companies claiming to stop corrosion in wet systems with Nitrogen. Get warrantied results, not speculation of how nitrogen bubbles in water are going to solve all of your problems.
We offer the industries only performance based guarantee that assures corrosion rates are maintained at a maxiumum sustained rate of 2.0 Mils Per Year. Our nationwide network of NELAP certified Laboratories offer a wide variety of microbial, deposit, metallurgical, and water analysis to properly identify problematic conditions so proper treatment solutions can be prescribed. We Provide MIC detection, treatment and maintenance programs for all water based fire sprinkler systems throughout America, Canada, and Mexico. Huguenot Laboratories is the only fire sprinkler corrosion management company that warranties the results of the treatment program by offering a full money back refund for the products used in your application.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MIC:
- MIC and corrosion are common in the fire sprinkler systems in buildings, factories and warehouses. MIC attacks all types of metals in a fire sprinkler system, with steel pipe being the most vulnerable.
- Internal build up of heavy corrosion can occur in isolated parts of a system, or can be living and growing throughout the entire network of pipes and sprinkler heads.
- MIC is found in both new and old systems. It is well documented as a problematic condition in fire sprinkler systems around the globe.
- Microbiological Influenced Corrosion is easily controlled with the proper chemical treatment program. Get warrantied results today!
- Be careful of the Nitrogen Gimic! Ask your corrosion mnamgement company to provide corrosion and bacterial test data to verify your results. Nitrogen bubbles in water is not the solution to your problem!
THE TELLTALE SIGNS OF MIC
The first step to stopping MIC in its tracks is to conduct a thorough inspection of your fire sprinkler system.
Know the tell tale signs of MIC:
- Pinhole leaks in pipes.
- Black water with a foul, rotten egg odor.
- Reduced water pressure and flow in the system.
- During flow tests, rust or black water stains the concrete.
Once a mitigation result is determined, Verify your performance results thru a ASTM corrosion monitoring program. The electronic corrosion monitoring system offered by other's tells you when it is time to replace your system (35 Mils of corrosion)!
CONTACT HUGUENOT LABS
Get performance related results thru Huguenot's ASTM certified monitoring program. We post the results every 90 days in 0.01 Mils Per year (MPY) increments, not 35 Mils Per Year loss posted by others.
Please contact us at:
Phone: (800) 228-3793
Fax, (845) 858-8821
101 Riverdale Road
Port Jervis, NY 12771
(Western Region Sales Managers)
Matt Francis (858) 735-4239
Dave D'Orazi (818) 427-4261