Disinfection System for Killing Microbial, bacterial and Fungal Contamination
Facility, safety and infection control managers trust Huguenot Laboratories to rapidly and effectively provide up to a six log kill (99.9999%) of microbial, bacterial and fungal contamination.
Huguenot Fumigation Management Plan
Prevents and/or minimizes facility closures by having a treatment plan in place.
- Fast, safe, and highly effective
- Designed to treat up to hundreds of thousands of cubic feet of space, within hours
- Treatment breaks down to simple oxygen and water when complete
- Call 1-845-856-6490, or visit our web site for more details
The Huguenot Laboratories trained applicator is responsible for working with the owners and/or responsible employees of the site to be fumigated to develop a site specific Huguenot Fumigation Management Plan (HFMP) for each site that will be treated with vHP. The applicator is responsible for all tasks of the fumigation process unless otherwise noted in the HFMP and must be on site for the entire fumigation treatment process. The HFMP must address characterization of the site. Learm More
Advanced technology using high purity hydrogen peroxide mist and vapor for use in large facilities including:
- office buildings
- pharmaceutical suites
- healthcare facilities
- critical production and laboratory areas